Prices vary depending on selected options.
Sashiko Judo Bag - Blue
This carry bag is made of the same fabric as the top part of the blue Judogi jackets (Sashiko fabric/rice grain weaving). A black stripe in the middle and two blue stripes at the top and bottom reinforce the bag and a label written "Judo" in English letters with the corresponding Japanese signs (Kanji) is giving it a stylish touch.
The size "M" can hold a kid's Judogi. The size "L" is designed for an adult's size Judogi.
This model is also available in white.
Sashiko Bag technical specifications
- Material: 100% cotton (Sashiko)
- Color: blue (dyed cotton)
- M: 40 cm (height) x 35 cm (width)
- L: 52 cm (height) x 42 cm (width)
Name Embroidery Option:
Optionally, we propose to embroider either your name OR family name on the lower left side of the bag (Given the limited space available, only ONE name is possible, see product picture).
The size of the embroidery is 2 cm per character.
If you choose one of the options "English", the content will be embroidered in English.
If you choose one of the "Japanese" options, the content will be embroidered in Japanese (if entered in English, our team translates it free of charge).
For more information check the section " Embroideries and Engravings".
This little "key holder" is actually what is called "strap" in Japan, an item that could be attached to mobile phones in the past. Smartphones often do not allow anymore to cling these straps, however, they are still used as accessories.
This model represents a Judogi Jacket with a black belt. On a small yellow tag it is written, in kanji, the word: Judo. It compact size would perfectly fit on key-rings or attached to bags and cases etc.
Judo Strap technical specifications
- Material: 100% steel
- Dimensions: 17 mm x 17 mm (+ attached tag: Judo written in Kanji).
- Made in Japan
This little "key holder" is actually what is called "strap" in Japan, an item that could be attached to mobile phones in the past. Smartphones often do not allow to cling these straps anymore, however, they are still great as accessory on key rings, bags and cases etc...
This model is a perfect miniaturized representation of a whole white or blue Judogi with a black belt. Both of them have the KuSakura red "S" logo presents on the jacket, the pants and the belt.
Strap Judogi technical specifications
- Material: nylon/cotton (soft)
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 4 mm (+ clip/strap).
- Color: white or blue
- Made in Japan
Product Information & Size Chart
There are no sports without a referee. Nowadays, depending on the level of the competition, the rules, the numbers of judges, or the technology in use differ. In Judo the traditional way to Judge is to use 3 judges. One in the middle and, the other two sitting in corners. At the Kodokan they are still using the traditional way. The use of flags is also a part of the traditional way to judge.
There are 5 different flags in use in Judo. All their use are described below.
All flags are available as standalone or in a complete Referee kit.
- Material: wood (stick), 100% cotton (flag)
- Dimensions: 40 cm x 30 cm
- Weight: 0.1 kg
- Made in Japan
Judo Flags UseThere are 5 different flags in use in Judo:
- White: This flag is raised by a referee to make a decision towards the Judoka in the white Judogi (or the one who is wearing the white belt).
- Red: This flag is raised by a referee to make a decision towards the Judoka the one who is wearing the red belt.
- Blue: This flag is raised by a referee to make a decision towards the Judoka in the blue Judogi.
- Yellow: This flag is raised each time the contest is stopped.
- Green: This flag is raised during an Osae-komi duration.