Japan Post has decided to suspend all shipments to more than 120 countries. FedEx shipments are suspended worldwide. DHL has implemented a significant price surcharge and suspended shipment to some countries and updates partial suspensions daily. Therefore, KuSakuraShop is no longer in capacity to promise that your orders will ship on the announce date below.
- We recommend all customers to upgrade the shipping method at checkout if the displayed shipping method is "Japan Post".
- We will email you on or before the announced shipping date if your order cannot ship. We may offer you a paid shipping upgrade if you want your order shipped via one of the few priority services that remains active with one of our carriers (FedEx, UPS and DHL).
- Packages that are longer than 120 cm are subject to additional restrictions so all packages containing weapons longer than 119 cm are more subject to delays than others.
As of today, we are still able to ship almost normally to:
United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Singapore, Finland, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Norway, Romania, Mexico, Denmark, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea and Slovakia.
(This is not a guarantee that we will be able to ship, especially items above 120 cm in length, but we do not expect major issues for those destinations).
- Other orders will be put prepared, packed and stored until one of the 5 cariers we are working with reopens the destination (you will be updated via email).
Coronavirus COVID-19 - Impact on international Shipping | For the latest information on shipping & delivery, please refer to the info box that we put in place on all products pages, category pages and shopping cart page. As of today, we can only ship to: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Singapore, Finland, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Norway, Romania, Mexico, Denmark, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea and Slovakia. (Order to other countries will be stored until one of the 5 carriers we use reopens the destination).
April Special Discount | 10% OFF ALL BELTS + 5% FROM ALL ORDERS DONATED FOR THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 (until April 15th, 11 am JPT)
New Products & Navigation Menu Rework | New Products Now Available Online & New Shopping Menu!
Review Reward Campaign | Leave a comment on your recent purchase and receive a 5% discount.
Your Privacy Matters
All personal information collected are and remain strictly confidential.
We (the KuSakuraShop-Team) all know how annoying it is to be spammed with random mails from third parties, or even have important trouble related to data leaks. That is why we are particularly strict in regard to privacy issues and how we handle your personal data. We hence find it necessary to precisely inform you about what happens with your personal data at KuSakuraShop.
To say the most important first: KuSakuraShop does neither rent nor otherwise offer personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, unless where it is necessary to e.g. process your payment or otherwise carry out your instructions (see section 4 for more information).
Section 1 - What do we collect?
When you browse our website, we automatically receive your IP address (Internet Protocol), and further information about the technology you are using (navigator etc.). We use these informationonly and without exception to improve our services (this for example allows us to correct elements that do not display properly in the environment you use.). These information are confidential and accessible to our staff.
When you purchase a product from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we require you to provide personal information such as your name, physical and email address. These information are only used for the processing of your order and are transmitted completely or partially to the carrier for the delivery of your packages and the intermediary to enable verification of your identity. Each provider receiving these information has his own specific conditions, however, we guarantee that your personal information will never be used for commercial purpose.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. Opt-out links are provided at all times. These emails are usually limited to maximally one email per month and contain only information related to KuSakuraShop.
Section 2 - Consent
By ordering on KuSakuraShop.com or, once you have entered your personal information, you automatically consent to your information being used as described on this page.
If we were to ask for your personal information for any other reason such as marketing, we would either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to decline.
Apart from this, which includes the contacts for marketing purpose, you will specifically be asked for your permission to use any personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time. You can request modification, correction, total or partial cancellation of information previously provided by contacting our contact form.
Section 3 - Disclosure
KuSakuraShop may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 4 - Shopify
KuSakuraShop is hosted by Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with an online e-commerce platform to sell our products and services. Shopify stores your data in their own data storage, databases, and general Shopify applications on a secure server. Shopify is one of the world's leading e-commerce platform when it comes to the security of its servers as described on their website.
Section 5 - Third-party services
The third-party providers used in general by KuSakuraShop will only collect and use your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Concerning credit card payments
Some links on KuSakuraShop.com may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
KuSakuraShop uses "Google Analytics" allowing to better know your navigation habits when browsing our site (and exclusively in this context). This strictly confidential information helps us to improve our site and provide a better browsing experience.
To opt out for all Google Analyics date collection, please refer to the Google documentation.
KuSakuraShop uses "the Facebook Pixel" allowing to better know your navigation habits when browsing our site and allowing to properly target users on FB depending on their interractions with our content.
For more information on how your data are used by Facebook, and how to limit the collect of data, please consult directly Facebook documentations
Section 6 - Security
KuSakuraShop takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal data, by following best practices to make sure they are not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
The ordering process goes through two different servers. The payment server, to which KuSakuraShop never has access to, highly encrypted (managed by Shopify) https and the navigation server (site) where you never have to enter personal information.
Section 7 - Cookies
- _session_id: With this token Shopify can store details about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- _shopify_visit Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits (no data withheld, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit)
- _shopify_uniq, Counts the number of store visits by the customer. (No data withheld, expires at midnight local time of the visitor.)
- cart, stores cart content information for 2 weeks.
- _secure_session_id: stores information of the session for the checkout process.
- Google analytics (multiple cookies): PREF, set by Google to track store visitors (confidential and non-personal). More information on Google Analytics data collect on Google's website.
- ajs_anonymous_id, ajs_group_id, ajs_user_id: collect information about how visitors use the website, persistent for 1 year
- _orig_referrer: per session, to understand where our visitors have come from (referrer).
- unitSystem: keeps the selection of your metric system for one week.
- currency:keeps the selection of your metric system for one year.
- disclaimer_tools : states if you clicked on the disclaimer message about how to use the tools menu.
Section 8 - GDPR compliance (European users)
KuSakuraShop.com has always been compliant with the GDPR laws, even before the first mention of the law.
With only one exception, the cookie disclaimer, as we believe that a cookie disclaimer would only distrupt the navigation to serve an information that is identical for almost all websites on the internet.
Section 9 - Age of consent
Section 10 - Modifications
Question and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, you can contact us through our contact form.
Last update: May 18, 2018.