- We ship as usual to North and Central America, European Union (+ Switzerland, Norway, UK)
- Free shipping for small packages under 1 kg is now available to France, Canada, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Estonia, Austria, Croatia, Sweden, Spain, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Bulgaria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Italy and New-Zealand. Other countries will be charged 8$ at checkout.
- Australia and New Caledonia: additional fees from 10$ to 30$ will be charged after checkout for packages over 120 cm in length (Jo, Bo, Naginata, etc.). No additionnal fees for other packages.
Shipping possible under conditions (please enquire via email prior to placing your order): Africa, South America, India, Middle East, former USSR and overseas France.
- Shipping entirely suspended: Russia, Brazil, China, French Polynesia, Laos, Mongolia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka.
- If you select a suspended shipping method (clearly displayed at checkout), your order will be stored until the shipping method is reinstored (this may not be before August/September).
Reopening Express Shipments (almost) Worldwide | Read the last informations about express shipping
June Special Discount & News | 10% OFF on All Judo & Kendo Accessories (until June 30th, 11 am JPT)
Sashiko Face Mask |
To support us and our workshops, you can now purchase our masks directly on the Shop.
State of Emergency: We must stand back up together | A message from Gaetan, KuSakuraShop's Manager.
New Products & Navigation Menu Rework | New Products Now Available Online & New Shopping Menu!
Review Reward Campaign | Leave a comment on your recent purchase and receive a 5% discount.
Your Privacy Matters
All personal information collected are and remain strictly confidential.
We (the KuSakuraShop-Team) all know how annoying it is to be spammed with random mails from third parties, or even have important trouble related to data leaks. That is why we are particularly strict in regard to privacy issues and how we handle your personal data. We hence find it necessary to precisely inform you about what happens with your personal data at KuSakuraShop.
To say the most important first: KuSakuraShop does neither rent nor otherwise offer personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, unless where it is necessary to e.g. process your payment or otherwise carry out your instructions (see section 4 for more information).
Section 1 - What do we collect?
When you browse our website, we automatically receive your IP address (Internet Protocol), and further information about the technology you are using (navigator etc.). We use these informationonly and without exception to improve our services (this for example allows us to correct elements that do not display properly in the environment you use.). These information are confidential and accessible to our staff.
When you purchase a product from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we require you to provide personal information such as your name, physical and email address. These information are only used for the processing of your order and are transmitted completely or partially to the carrier for the delivery of your packages and the intermediary to enable verification of your identity. Each provider receiving these information has his own specific conditions, however, we guarantee that your personal information will never be used for commercial purpose.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. Opt-out links are provided at all times. These emails are usually limited to maximally one email per month and contain only information related to KuSakuraShop.
Section 2 - Consent
By ordering on KuSakuraShop.com or, once you have entered your personal information, you automatically consent to your information being used as described on this page.
If we were to ask for your personal information for any other reason such as marketing, we would either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to decline.
Apart from this, which includes the contacts for marketing purpose, you will specifically be asked for your permission to use any personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time. You can request modification, correction, total or partial cancellation of information previously provided by contacting our contact form.
Section 3 - Disclosure
KuSakuraShop may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 4 - Shopify
KuSakuraShop is hosted by Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with an online e-commerce platform to sell our products and services. Shopify stores your data in their own data storage, databases, and general Shopify applications on a secure server. Shopify is one of the world's leading e-commerce platform when it comes to the security of its servers as described on their website.
Section 5 - Third-party services
The third-party providers used in general by KuSakuraShop will only collect and use your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Concerning credit card payments
Some links on KuSakuraShop.com may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
KuSakuraShop uses "Google Analytics" allowing to better know your navigation habits when browsing our site (and exclusively in this context). This strictly confidential information helps us to improve our site and provide a better browsing experience.
To opt out for all Google Analyics date collection, please refer to the Google documentation.
KuSakuraShop uses "the Facebook Pixel" allowing to better know your navigation habits when browsing our site and allowing to properly target users on FB depending on their interractions with our content.
For more information on how your data are used by Facebook, and how to limit the collect of data, please consult directly Facebook documentations
Section 6 - Security
KuSakuraShop takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal data, by following best practices to make sure they are not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
The ordering process goes through two different servers. The payment server, to which KuSakuraShop never has access to, highly encrypted (managed by Shopify) https and the navigation server (site) where you never have to enter personal information.
Section 7 - Cookies
- _session_id: With this token Shopify can store details about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- _shopify_visit Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits (no data withheld, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit)
- _shopify_uniq, Counts the number of store visits by the customer. (No data withheld, expires at midnight local time of the visitor.)
- cart, stores cart content information for 2 weeks.
- _secure_session_id: stores information of the session for the checkout process.
- Google analytics (multiple cookies): PREF, set by Google to track store visitors (confidential and non-personal). More information on Google Analytics data collect on Google's website.
- ajs_anonymous_id, ajs_group_id, ajs_user_id: collect information about how visitors use the website, persistent for 1 year
- _orig_referrer: per session, to understand where our visitors have come from (referrer).
- unitSystem: keeps the selection of your metric system for one week.
- currency:keeps the selection of your metric system for one year.
- disclaimer_tools : states if you clicked on the disclaimer message about how to use the tools menu.
Section 8 - GDPR compliance (European users)
KuSakuraShop.com has always been compliant with the GDPR laws, even before the first mention of the law.
With only one exception, the cookie disclaimer, as we believe that a cookie disclaimer would only distrupt the navigation to serve an information that is identical for almost all websites on the internet.
Section 9 - Age of consent
Section 10 - Modifications
Question and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, you can contact us through our contact form.
Last update: May 18, 2018.