Product Information & Size Chart
Custom arrows made from turkey feathers - KuSakura
Custom made Kyudo arrows "Ya" in Duraluminum made in total accordance with KuSakura's quality standards.
You can select the color as well as the design of the arrows. To select the color of the arrows, please select the desired color code in the dedicated field (cf. above color chart).
The "Shaft" option corresponds to the thickness of the shaft (the caliber of the arrow). The mention 19 are arrows that are designed for bows with a draw weight inferior to 15kg and 20 for bows with a draw weight superior to 15kg.
2 arrow types:
- Otoya are arrows which feathers have been curved in a clockwise direction (spins counter-clockwise in flight).
- Haya are arrows which feathers have been curved in a counter-clockwise direction (spins clockwise in flight).
7 arrow length and style available, from 80 cm to 110 cm.
Set of 6 arrows (3 "Haya Type and 3 "Otoya" type).
Custom arrows made from turkey feathers' technical specificities
- Material: Duraluminum (aluminum / copper alloy)
- Colors: 30 colors available
- Controlled accordingly with KuSakura's quality standards
- Production: 15 business days (3 weeks).
Select the length of your arrows
First, put your arms in front of you. Measure the length from the throat until the tip of your middle finger. Then, add 10 cm to this length.