Product Information & Size Chart
KuSakura Standard Face Covering Mask - Ko-Sashiko (rice grain) Fabric
Specifically made on local government agencies request by our workshop in Osaka, this mask is now frequently used by thousands of civil servants in the Kansai region. This model is made using Ko-Sashiko cotton the exact same fabric used in KuSakura's Judogi. This material allows this standard model to be comfortable to wear and convenient in daily life.
This model is provided with a sponge-filter made from breathing materials often used in the sportswear industry. It allows the mask to efficiently absorb humidity while drying quickly.
This mask is entirely washable and reusable dozens of times. When we reach the hundredth laundry, our team will keep you informed by updating this product page. Ironing can be used as a disinfection measure and in this case, please mind the elastic of the mask and be careful not to iron the sponge-filter.
As all our customers know, KuSakuraShop is driven by a strong ethical will, passed on through our products and services. We do not want to take advantage of the COVID-19 outbreak situation to make a profit and our staff was quite uncomfortable with the idea of offering this type of products on the shop. Nevertheless, in the light of this unprecedented crisis, our workshops have to find a solution to stay alive, to keep providing you with high-quality pieces of equipment. Therefore, we have decided to sell this product so that you can also show your support while protecting yourself and your surroundings during these difficult times.
This mask is not a surgical mask. It does not protect much, but it may limit the quantity of droplets emitted from your mouth when coughing, or even speaking.
Best practices, as recommended by licensed surgeons:
- Avoid touching the outside of the mask when wearing it as the exterior may present viruses emitted by other persons. If you do, make sure to wash your hands.
- Try to put it on and off using the elastics only.
- Make sure to wash the mask with soap as often as possible. If you use a washing machine, use a laundry net. Ideally, the same mask shouldn’t be used more than a few hours before being washed.
- Don’t put the mask on places where microbes might transfer and be picked up by your hands later. You can place it in a plastic bag until you wash it.
Please note that because this is a personal hygiene product, we cannot accept returns for this item.
KuSakura Standard Face Covering Mask technical specifications
- Material: 100% Cotton | Elastic: Nylon/Polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Color: White
- Sizes: Small, Standard & Large
- Weight: approx. 10 g / 0.35 oz
- Size: one size fits all